Saturday, March 5, 2011

Elder care Question help?

After a year, Carin (mostly solo) for my mother to cancer (I have my simple job from a few social contacts), Fri I dont dissolved apparenly remember much but she was placed in a nursing home where my connection Now I can see it or not , where is my family had this contact is legal. I have heard of realatives they call me, but two days they have not I have power of attorney and mother of pain, she confused. I am in Vermont. Does anyone know my rights and assumin I could, I would try to legally force them to come and visit his mother at home and be sure that they are cared for legs. Soc her safety is what keeps the bills paid since nursin I left work to go home, that for me, and even if it left them homeless. No idea if they have tried, but she worried bout me it has been said, Gettin listen to treatments that ealier in a state of confusion she was Balkin. So far I Drivin haar 60mi RD journey she is now almost as far as I know (not sure which) normally when a person enters a nursing home, and have no money to change the way Medicare covers the first 30 days after the payment ss State will to take payment by check, and attachment of property in the name of that person are sold to the death to delay your bills! Sounds like the government stepped in to do what your mother never would have allowed you to do the old, sick people are very aggressive and sometimes do not know what is best for them or their families. Do not fight it. Let her stay where she is. The nursing home will file the necessary papers for her qualification for Medicaid, so that the nursing home bills can be paid. They do not care for you and your mother is not homeless. But you can be. That means, if you do not want the lights, find a job. Sorry, but capitals have her assets frozen assign someone outside the family, they get a lawyer whateveryou lawyers was made that call it luck. Forgive me, but the path is to your question is rather difficult to understand. I would be spelling or have a complete set. Questions like these have much more detailed. You do not need to specify who you put in a nursing home, and you have power, it makes no sense. If they do not care is taken correctly, scene adult protective services at any time and take custody of her from you. Since you do not know where she was and what she is currently at home in another hoisted the red flag. You can also tell you flying 60 miles, but you've been to his reader, or take it to the right doctor? I do not understand your question enough to give you the right answer. Again, it appears that adult protective services took control. Sorry, but capitals have her assets frozen assign someone outside the family, they get a lawyer whateveryou lawyers was made that call it luck. Forgive me, but the path is to your question is rather difficult to understand. I would be spelling or have a complete set. Questions like these have much more detailed. You do not need to specify who you put in a nursing home, and you have power, it makes no sense. If they do not care is taken correctly, scene adult protective services at any time and take custody of her from you. Since you do not know where she was and what she is currently at home in another hoisted the red flag. You can also tell you flying 60 miles, but you've been to his reader, or take it to the right doctor? I do not understand your question enough to give you the right answer. Again, it appears that adult protective services took control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment