Friday, March 4, 2011

my nan is being moved into a care home, she doesnt want to but my mum thinks she needs to go, is this right?

im split because my grandmother is very nervous and worried, and is a well installed in his apartment in the subject. apartment, she is in a building for the elderly and has a tutor, but leaves at 17:00 and there is no supervision at night. is living, but with strings siftted to call in case of emergency. Time is running next week in a nursing home appropriate to their eyes was worse Gotte and I know it's the right thing because it can not actually see much of my mother and I are basically health professionals can not see the kitchen , wash, etc, but she so afraid of change and I'm concerned it does not work as the new headquarters will be so worried that will hurt. that tis all right? she accepted and wrote to my mother agrees with me, but he said he did not say yes for my mother. My mother wants the best for her, but I'm confusing it can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment