Friday, February 11, 2011

Does Medicare cover elder home care?

My mother came out of rehabilitation and help is needed at home. There are Medicare or Medicaid? For home care, you must meet the definition of being "Home Bound" and must need skilled care (nursing care or treatment) for cover. There would cover the general care that we all need for daily life, if that's all you need. Examples of care not covered by your home care of himself, washing, dressing, eating, shopping, cleaning and 24 hours at home. http://www.medicare.gov/publications/pubs/pdf/11034.pdf Click this link and see page 14 for more information. I ♥ ♫ → ☼ ☺ † my Certified Nursing Assistant who have been for seven years and have health care at home for about two years and I would say 95% of patients who took care of Medicare, Medicaid or had help with then other home care. Right now I'm in a nursing home to work in three and a half years and we must have an excellent Physical Therapy program, which some nursing homes, programs and can be temporarily kept in the length of his needs and they can charge for Medicaid and Medicare Hope this helps . I do not know my mother had Medicaid, if they had any surgery, and she is diabetic and disabled. Medicare may cover part of it, but they are more likely to get it in a skilled nursing home.On to cover what the other person responds. You need to call her medicaid.If are guardian angels to her for her care. I would suggest calling them and see if they are assessed. If you like them in a (skilled) nursing home people in the office will help you fill in all details with you. They knew that with my husband and her mother is dementia.alzhmiers bad. It was a tough decision, but it was for their safety and ours. Medicaid and Medicare cover all needs his mum .

0 comments:

Post a Comment