Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm looking for elder client to move in my home care facility where to advertise this kind of business?

This is a home for the elderly, we offer 24-hour care, all care services, pharmaceuticals, transportation, etc. We can also provide care in your home.The four-bedroom, fully handicapped accessible house is designed for people who need help with basic daily activities. You advertise in the magazine, is a professional services component. You need to get information in areas where people are seeking such services - adult day care, etc. the local hospital (the hospital planners, social services, etc.) may or may not add up their reference lists - you can try. You can also use conditions in the town hall and if they are elderly services (our city has a higher service in the community center) and the neighborhood community center if you have it. Consider adding a health magazine or a local newspaper in the area. I would start with a few words of broken English. (Sorry, I type that out loud?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment