Thursday, February 17, 2011

What happens to your children in your home if you want to report neglect on the elder in your care?

Counsler asked the school to withdraw for health reasons to qualify for the home that can lead to children who do not understand. His mother lives in the middle with you and are neglecting their children? If they are not yours, your liability? Calls go. Is your house. If parents are eligible, will be removed from the home and placed with relatives or in foster care. As for his mother, frankly, I do not know how I would, but I think some kind of nursing home operated by the state. I think I misunderstood your first question. Many other people seem to have a hard time with it too. You may want to add more detail and explain the situation to get a better response. Good luck. I am very confused. Is your mother home? If you are a minor? You can join their parents for Adult Protective Services yourself. It becomes difficult for the doctor to do it, because all she has is hearsay information about a person they never met, but if your parents are neglecting your grandmother, it is important that they are likely to neglect you and your brothers and sisters also. If they can divide the research, it may not affect you at all, but it is very doubtful whether they can do. I do not understand what you ask, can clarify this. Are you neglecting your in-law? Are there any other? Is the law on nursing homes? Why would you tell a school about this? There is no reason for anything to happen to children if they are received correctly .

0 comments:

Post a Comment