What are the main benefits for home care? They are treated as a human being, whether a parent, then returned to pick it up and makes you feel good that can be stressful, but also ask for help if you need assistance with life is sad and depressing, and care for them in their home around the family that will make the older person is much happier. Older people tend to live longer if they are around their loved ones are treated like a human being, instead of sending him to a place where they are expected to die. Them out of his house, the place where you feel safe, comfortable, dear, etc, and put in a dormitory for the elderly where privacy is violated. I think it's easier on your mind, body and soul to be treated on site and they know a hospital false front. I can take care of my mother because, with the help of my brother and sisters and the wonderful people in the nursing program at home to come home to give care, I can do nothing better than a nursing home staff may not always be the case, but now I can give the best care possible and make life enjoyable. E 'in familiar surroundings with friends and family can come visit anytime. The biggest advantage is the trust of my mother, she is given the best care to those they love. It is difficult, but rewarding in many ways. I enjoyed the time we have to talk and share memories. Every day is a gift. The cost of putting a parent in a home is unbearable for a person or a couple in this day and age, three of my friends are going through now. My neighbor does not know what will, she has to work and can not afford to put the mother in a house. Can not get out and stay home to care her.n Nobody really seems to older people who take care of their sorry, because we all go, I hope to be there when I'm 72, no family, no money and the way ss I will not die, will I have to work all my lives is beautiful , right? It depends on the condition of old people, whether care of him / her to be realistic. I met my mom at home with a caregiver (actually two, for a second woman came on weekends to relieve the primary caregiver), deteriorated until my mother's mental state, to the extent that they endanger themselves and could not be verified. The ladies were wonderful to her, but she said I needed to finally put her in a controlled environment. The nursing home where she found was good for her, food was adequate, and they kept her clean and comfortable. It made no difference to her about the social activities, because they do not participate. Nobody really seems to older people who take care of their sorry, because we all go, I hope to be there when I'm 72, no family, no money and the way ss I will not die, will I have to work all my lives is beautiful , right? It depends on the condition of old people, whether care of him / her to be realistic. I met my mom at home with a caregiver (actually two, for a second woman came on weekends to relieve the primary caregiver), deteriorated until my mother's mental state, to the extent that they endanger themselves and could not be verified. The ladies were wonderful to her, but she said I needed to finally put her in a controlled environment. The nursing home where she found was good for her, food was adequate, and they kept her clean and comfortable. It made no difference to her about the social activities, because they do not participate. Nobody really seems to older people who take care of their sorry, because we all go, I hope to be there when I'm 72, no family, no money and the way ss I will not die, will I have to work all my lives is beautiful , right? It depends on the condition of old people, whether care of him / her to be realistic. I met my mom at home with a caregiver (actually two, for a second woman came on weekends to relieve the primary caregiver), deteriorated until my mother's mental state, to the extent that they endanger themselves and could not be verified. The ladies were wonderful to her, but she said I needed to finally put her in a controlled environment. The nursing home where she found was good for her, food was adequate, and they kept her clean and comfortable. It made no difference to her about the social activities, because they do not participate. Nobody really seems to older people who take care of their sorry, because we all go, I hope to be there when I'm 72, no family, no money and the way ss I will not die, will I have to work all my lives is beautiful , right? It depends on the condition of old people, whether care of him / her to be realistic. I met my mom at home with a caregiver (actually two, for a second woman came on weekends to relieve the primary caregiver), deteriorated until my mother's mental state, to the extent that they endanger themselves and could not be verified. The ladies were wonderful to her, but she said I needed to finally put her in a controlled environment. The nursing home where she found was good for her, food was adequate, and they kept her clean and comfortable. It made no difference to her about the social activities, because they do not participate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment