Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I would like to find out about doing elder/child care in my home?

Well, I live in IL, I am a CNA (certified nursing assistant) not sure about caring for the elderly at home, but I know it only takes about a month to get certified. I worked in a nursing home paid me to take classes and then promised a job when we left. Go to your local nursing home and see what they can do. You do not need to stay with the company (because now you have your certification and can work anywhere, in hospitals, homes, in nursing homes [the lowest salary, by the way] there is no need ever CNA is to get a job no problem, but I would stay away from nursing homes, many to handle and do not pay enough. Now go home for the elderly and help them with their daily lives. Only one person deal with them. Hope this helps. A love peace and believed to be in the wrong section. These tests school lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment